Town & Country Club

As the first “country club” in these parts, Town & Country Club was more of a social organization inspired by the clubs in Saint Paul that were formed as a nucleus of the annual Winter Carnival. A residence on Lake Como was the first clubhouse in 1887. The Club moved to its present home at the Marshall Avenue Bridge on the Mississippi River in 1890. Today, this “country club” is in the heart of the Twin Cities metropolitan area, but in 1890, it was in the boondocks of Saint Paul.

300 Mississippi River Blvd N
St. Paul MN 55104

Phone: 651-646-7121
Website: http://www.tcc-club.com
Type: Private
# of Holes: 18
Par: 72
Online Tee Times:
Facebook:
Manager: Vincent Tracy
Instructors: Ryan Rindels