About Kevin Unterreiner
About Kevin Unterreiner
- Founded TwinCitiesGolf.com website in 1998 which now has 32,000+ opt-in members and 300,000+ annual visitors. Voted #1 Golf Website in Minnesota.
- Started and built the largest USGA handicap club without real estate in the United States with 1,500 members.
- Started and operated Golf Galaxy Tours in 42 cities (500+ annual events from 2004-2009).
- Created & Produces the Hack to Jack Golf Reality Show (www.HackToJack.com) which won TaylorMades “HackGolf” worldwide contest (2014) and has received over 4 million online views to date.
- Runs weekly (52+) golf events per year in Minnesota (3,000+ participants) and organizes 8 annual group golf trips around the United States.
- Named to “Top 10 Most Innovative People in Golf” (#6) by Golf Inc. Magazine (2015).
- Doctor of Chiropractic with 21 years and more than 100,000 patient visits of clinical experience. Currently Clinic Director for successful clinic in Bloomington that specializes in the sports performance and injury recovery.
- Owner of iMarketing Wizards, a full-service online marketing agency serving clients across the U.S. with an emphasis on golf & fitness-related businesses.
- Created and built The Public Country Club multi-course membership model which has over 1,000 members in Minneapolis/ St. Paul making it the largest golf club in Minnesota.
- Online marketing consultant to over 500 businesses nationwide since 1998.
Social Media & Face-to-Face Reach:
In 2016, exceeded 4,000,000 online impressions (11,000 per day) via:
- www.twincitiesgolf.com – over 300,000 annual visitors & voted Minnesota’s #1 golf website
- www.twitter.com/twincitiesgolf – 6,000+ followers
- www.twitter.com/hacktojack – 1,600 followers
- www.twitter.com/eatsleepgolf4 – 1,200 followers
- www.facebook.com/twincitiesgolf – 7,000+ likes and over 3 million annual impressions
- www.facebook.com/hacktojack – 2,710 likes and over 2 million impressions in 2014 (1st year!)
- www.youtube.com/hacktojack – 300+ videos with 500,000+ views
- www.instagram.com/hacktojack – 2,200 followers
- Winner & #1 vote getter worldwide on TaylorMade’s HackGolf 2015 contest
- http://youtu.be/lpeio4k2u-g – Organized a 300+ attendee TaylorMade demo day in January 2014 which sold $25,000+ worth of TaylorMade equipment in one day.
- Worldwide network of 75+ golf-related facebook pages for course pictures and teetimes.
- Run over 50 golf events a year with 3,000+ participants. Face to face with 3,000+ golfers each year –http://twincitiesgolf.com/golf-events-2014-results/
ABC News (2015 December 22)
WCCO News (2016 February 20)
WCOO News (2017 February 16)
Hack to Jack Golf Reality Show (Producer/ Host)
Golf Galaxy Tour (Creator and National Tournament Director)
Over 2,500 events managed in 42 cities between 2004-2009
Voted by Golf Inc. Magazine “10 Most Innovative People in Golf” (#6) in 2015
Winner of 2014 TaylorMade Hack Nationwide Contest